You can now mark in/out part of a section you would like from the source file. To do this you select the source in the library and go to the "File info" menu.
- Select the first sub menu “trimming”
- You can then just hit the space bar to play the file and then use “i” and “o” to create mark in and out. Use the “n” to create a new sub clip.
- When you are finish creating the sub clips then select the clips you would like to use, and you can create a new filename for each of them. You can also combine them into one sub clip.
- Select the format, default is HD H264 codec, if you need a other format then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select if you like the sub clip to go back into the inbox or the source clip folder.
- Action is not default enable but can be used to push the sub clips directly into a Distribute workflow.
- Hit export.